Have you ever felt like you couldn’t stop thinking about work? Like you weren’t fully engaged in the conversations you were having with your family? Or couldn’t fall asleep because you were thinking about what you had to do the next day? These are signs that you struggled with detaching from work. Recent research highlights the interventions companies can provide that will help you and your teams disconnect. We also share the key content areas to focus on even if you aren’t getting training from work!
Research and Additional Resources:
- Research Article: Karabinski et al. (2021) meta-analysis on interventions for detachment
- Read more about How to Detach from Work
- Read about Recovery Tactics
- Join our community!
- Give us feedback
- Sign up to never miss a Workr Beeing update
- Don’t forget to subscribe and rate our show!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download