Work-family conflict is a topic we discuss a lot. However, research has been limited in understanding women-specific issues at work. For example, how does motherhood impact women’s experience at work? Specifically, how do nursing mothers handle the readjustment to work? Luckily, a rockstar researcher, Dr. Allison Gabriel, is making strides in understanding these previously ‘taboo’ issues in the workplace. Listen in as we talk to her about her groundbreaking research!
- Dr. Allison Gabriel’s Twitter
- Dr. Allison Gabriel’s University of Arizona Page
- Harvard Business Review Article on Breastfeeding at Work
- Article on Nursing Mothers
- Article on Taboo Topics at Work (Women’s Issues)
- Workr Beeing Article on Work-Family Conflict
Podcast: Play in new window | Download