Sleep is critical to our health and our cognitive functioning. Unfortunately, things at work can have a negative impact on your sleep. Additionally, bad sleep can hurt your job satisfaction and performance. So what can you do? Listen in to find out more about how sleep quality and quantity are both impacted by your work and impact your wellness.
- Litwiller et al. (2017) article
- Workr Beeing Sleep Quality Article
- Workr Beeing Sleep and Productivity Article
- Workr Beeing Sleep and Technology Episode
- Link to our retreat!
- Link to the LA event!
- Sign up for our email list to learn more about our events!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download