Today, we spend some time talking about what we are grateful for. We use a research-based prompt to help us focus our conversation. We hope you want to practice gratitude too! Here’s the prompt we use for your own practice:
“There are many things in our lives, both large and small, that we might be grateful about. Think back over the past week and write down up to five things in your life that you are grateful or thankful for.”
Listen in to hear why gratitude is important and our response to the prompt!
- Emmons & McCullough (2003) Article – where we got the prompt!
- Workr Beeing Article on Starting a Gratitude Practice
- Workr Beeing Article on Journaling
- Workr Beeing Article on Gratitude
- Retreat Link
- Sign up for our email list to learn more about our events!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download